CMA Membership & Conference Registration
Your annual CMA membership includes attendance for one employee at the annual CMA event, which will be in Houston 2021 November 9th- November 11th..
Select the type of company and how you want to use the CMA event for pricing options.
Please make your hotel reservations on line by clicking here Hilton Reservations
CMA Annual Event – November 9-11, Houston Hilton
Select your options for company membership and conference attendance
Manufacturer CMA Conference$500.00
Representative CMA Conference$485.00
Distributor CMA Conference$485.00
Industry Partner, CMA Conference$485.00
New Manufacturer (without training sessions) CMA Conference$635.00
Exhibitor, CMA Conference$1,000.00
Additional Conference Attendee$335.00
Manufacturer CMA Conference w/Rap Room Table$650.00
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know how to pick a category for my registration?
All registrations include a year’s annual membership in CMA, which entitles you to a listing on the CMA web site, and meals during the CMA event – two cocktail receptions, a lunch and the Awards Banquet – as well as morning and afternoon breaks in the Rap Room. In addition, training rooms are set schoolroom style and come pre-equipped with a screen and projector package. CMA event attendees are eligible for discounted room rates at the host hotel. With all the concurrent activities during the CMA event, we strongly suggest that companies register more than one person to attend to maximize your investment.
- If your company provides products to customers in the wireless industry and you use – or want to use – manufacturer’s reps and distributors in your sales channel, register as a manufacturer. Your registration includes two (2) training sessions. With meals, rooms and meeting rooms included, this is an exceptional bargain in training time and expense.
- New manufacturers have the option of registering for an exhibit table in the Rap Room, so you can meet with manufacturer’s reps and distributors and talk about your product. Also, it’s easy to network with other manufacturers to learn more about how they work with reps and distributors. As a new manufacturer, you can opt for training sessions, however, understand that attendance will be light, unless you do your own pre-event promotion, as your company is not yet known to the reps and distributors.
- Reps and distributors are independent businesses that sell wireless products and your registration includes access to manufacturer training sessions and other registration benefits.
- Consultants and media representatives are welcome at the CMA event and receive full registration benefits.
- Exhibitor are companies selling products and services to our membership. An example would be a company selling software such as a CRM solution to the manufacturers reps. Exhibitors will have access to a table in the Rap Room and will not be given a presentation time. Please contact the executive Director if you have additional questions on this category.
How do I select my training sessions as a manufacturer?
When you register, you will be asked to provide your product category. The CMA Executive Director uses that information to schedule sessions to optimize attendance by reps and distributors. You will be notified about the date and time of your training sessions in advance so that you can notify your reps and distributors.
What if I want to present an award at the Awards Banquet?
Please indicate that you want to present an award on your registration form, and we will accommodate that request in our program. Advance notice is appreciated, but you can let us know on site and we’ll do our best to take care of your request.
Can I attend the event for a day?
Although manufacturers are required to attend for both days of their sessions, those who enjoy the most success with the CMA event and return, year after year, stay long enough to network with other manufacturers, sharing information about their rep and distributor experiences and engaging in conversations about the market in general. You’re away from the stress and noise of the trade show and free to focus on sales training.
Is my hotel room included in my CMA registration?
CMA has arranged for exceptional discounts at the 4 star rated Harrah’s New Orleans, located in the heart of NOLA. You can register at this link Harrah’s Reservations.
Are meals included with the CMA event?
Your registration includes a welcome reception, an Awards Banquet cocktail party and dinner, a continental breakfast each morning, plus afternoon break snacks in the Rap Room. The Harrah’s New Orleans has eleven (11) restaurants on site, so you can easily grab a bite or arrange for a sit-down meal and meeting without leaving the property.
I have questions about registrations – who should I contact?
If you have requirements, such as needing an invoice to pay, payment by check or the need to provide a P.O., please contact our Executive Director, Sharon Boyle, at 717-439-7391, email@example.com If you have questions about the CMA Event or CMA membership, Sharon can assist, and you can also contact a CMA board member. The list of board members is at this link. CMA Board. Sometimes, if you’re new to CMA, talking to a board member in a company in a similar business to yours is going to give you the most insights into best using the CMA event.
I would like to bring my spouse – is that person allowed to attend sessions?
We welcome spouses to the CMA event! Please encourage your spouse to participate in all meal events, however, people who are not registered as an employee or owner for a manufacturer, rep, distributor, consultant or media company are not permitted to attend training sessions since we may be hitting room capacity at times and don’t want to turn away registered attendees. Also, manufacturer training sessions contain proprietary information. While we do not have a spouses’ program at this event, the entire city of New Orleans is open for exploration. Learn more about what to do at this link.
What if I want to come in early or stay late?
We have booked rooms for a couple of days before and after at our headquarters hotel, so you can secure our special CMA discounted rate. The rooms are limited, so we encourage you to make your reservations soon.
May I substitute someone else for my registration?
As long as you notify us at least 7 days in advance, we can exchange your registration for someone else from your company
I have special requirements– how can those be accommodated?
If you have an ADA disability that we need to be aware of prior to your attendance at the event, such as a severe/life threatening food allergy, please note it on your registration form. We will accommodate if that accommodation doesn’t present an undue burden, such as exorbitant additional cost.