November 7th – 9th
The 2017 CMA conference will be held at the Sheraton Tampa Brandon in Tampa, FL on Tuesday, November 7th through Thursday, November 9th.
Why should you attend? CMA is the premier event for the wireless industry’s manufacturers, reps and distributors. It is the most affordable and effective way to accomplish sales training, away from the distractions of a trade show. Introduce new products, expand your sales channels, initiate new programs, network with peers and get valuable feedback from the field. We do all the work – you don’t have to find a venue or make arrangements.
Here are just a few reasons to participate in CMA 2017:
- Hire professional sales representatives to sell your product across the U.S. or find representation only in certain territories
- This is the easy way to launch your product nationwide
- Do your training in the most economical and effective way possible – no need to fly around the U.S. or have your representatives come to your facility, do it all at CMA.
- Set your plans in motion
- Get feedback from the field to assist you in evaluating products or sales strategies
- Add manufacturers to your line card, whether you are a manufacturer’s representative or a distributor
- Learn from your peers, share ideas and tactics
- Registration pays for a year of CMA membership, including listing on the CMA web site, the go-to place for buyers looking for wireless products, distributors or representatives
- Be one of the industry’s leaders
Contact Executive Director Karen Hollingsworth for all the details about CMA 2017 and how it can benefit your company at 512.656.7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheraton Tampa East Hotel
Sheraton Tampa East rooms are on three price levels. We start with the Traditional King or Double at $116 per night. Then we have the Club Floor rooms at $146 per night. And finally we have the Junior Suites for $156 per night. All prices are single/double. Reservations must be made by midnight October 5, 2017 to get these great rates.