2018 CMA Officers and Board of Directors
CMA PresidentManufacturer Member
Past PresidentRepresentative Member
The Sales Group
Vice PresidentRepresentative member
Secom Systems, Inc.
Board MemberRepresentative Member
Survey Technologies, Inc.
Board MemberMedia Member
RR Media Group
Board MemberManufacturer Member
Board MemberConsultant Member
E Comm International
Advantages of Membership
Advantages for Manufacturers
- Train your manufacturers reps and distributors on new and existing products
- Introduce new products and initiatives
- Work with your manufacturers reps and distributors on strategies and approaches that will make them more successful
- Concentrate your time, budget and attention on training and not on securing a conference space and other details of setting up your own training event
- Recognize your top performers
- Save time and money on training
- Meet with potential manufacturers reps
- Network with other manufacturers to identify common problems
- Hold sales training away from the distractions of trade shows
- Attend special training, custom crafted for CMC attendees, on issues pertinent to manufacturers and led by renowned subject matter experts.
Advantages of CMC for Representatives and Distributors
- Focused time for training on new products away from the demands and distractions of national trade shows
- All manufacturers are in one location, saving time and money on travel
- Time for in depth work with manufacturers on tools and procedures that you need for your organization’s success in your territory
- Network with other manufacturers representatives around the U.S. to get perspective on competitive situations and new approaches
- Attend additional training on sales and industry trends to enhance your team’s sales performance
- Have time to gather your entire team together in one place for your own meetings
- Add new manufacturers and products to your line card
- Discuss concerns and ideas with manufacturers, other manufacturers representatives and distributors to gain new insights
- Receive awards in a supportive environment
- Gain a better sense of overall trends in the industry
The Communications Marketing Association (CMA) is a non-profit organization celebrating 40 years of service to the wireless and land mobile industries.
CMA was formed to support the ever-successful relationship between independent representatives, distributors and the manufacturers they represent. CMA’s network is flourishing, along with the annual event it sponsors, the Communications Marketing Conference (CMC).
You won’t find a better organization if you’d like to increase sales, network with peers, build your representative/distributor network and ensure everyone on your team is on the same page to reach your annual goals. With CMA, our goal is to enhance our knowledge and sales skills so we can sell more products, and in return, make more money.